About The Ecolodge
The Eco-Lodge has been built from wood grown and harvested in Lincolnshire. It provides you with comfortable living accommodation including a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living and dining room, two bedrooms, a shower room and a veranda.
The energy sources are wind and solar power and a large wood-burning range.
The Ecolodge is open all year round.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Large wood burning range for central heating, hot water and cooking.
- BBQ & home made charcoal
- Summer immersion heater for hot water.
- Two bedrooms, twin beds, sleeps four maximum.
- Lighting and fuel included
- Plenty of puzzles, toys and games – all for the young at heart
- Art Stop: well stocked large caravan for arts & crafts.
- Dogs may be welcome. Please enquire.
Organic local produce is available from Eden Farms, in nearby Spilsby.
There are also several local suppliers of free range, organic eggs. Try Janet Bullen 01205 870689 or Penny Standing 01205 872164
Bread can be ordered Thursday for delivery Friday from Greenfield Bakers 07931 920931
Rare breed pork can be ordered from Porky Wrights Tel:07950 334611
Smiths Smokery: smoking eel, salmon, trout etc. Nova Lodge Sea Lane Friskney. Tel. 01754 482026
There are new local produce enterprises starting up all the time, and we can offer the most up to date information on how to find them.